Plan for the Issuance, Division and Transfer of
Plan for the Issuance, Division and Transfer of LLC Member Interests
Planning for the release of LLC membership interest can be challenging. This focused legal program addresses issues you need to know, what steps need to be taken and what tax consequences may be involved. Learn strategies that will minimize the impacts on the LLC and its members – register today!
- Find out what steps you must take to protect your members’ interests
- Learn the situations that may trigger buyout of a member’s interest so you can be prepared.
- Confidently plan provisions for the distribution and liquidation/termination or interests.
Who Should Attend
This practical legal program is for attorneys. Accountants, enrolled agents, financial planners, tax professionals and paralegals will also benefit.
- Issuing LLC Member Interests – Top Landmines to Avoid
- What to do When One of the Members Dies or Becomes Disabled?
- What to do When a Member Retires?
- Gifting Ownership Interests in an LLC
- Withdrawal/Transfer of Membership
- Negotiating Price of Ownership Interests on Buyout
Continuing Education Credit
Click to Register
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am